Teaching and Learning
Teaching & Learning Commons
At the centre of KPU’s experiential learning approach—where thought meets action—is networking with industry and forging real-world connections. The Teaching & Learning Commons, a webpage, blog and hub for both teaching and learning resources, furthers that aim.
Find professional development opportunities, get the latest news and tips, share your own updates, read about other students’ experiences, and get the details about exciting faculty, instructor, and educator initiatives underway.
- Symposium 2018 Event Registration
- Open Learning | Nominate a colleague at your Institution for Awards for Excellence in Open Education.
- Upcoming Deadlines for KPU Scholarship, Funding & Awards
- Reflections on the Festival of Learning
- Festival of Learning – Not just another conference: Reflections of a jaded conference attendee
- Reflections from the Festival of Learning: Our thinking, being, and doing as educators
- Confessions of a Data-Driven Educator: Reflections on the Festival of Learning
- BC Campus Festival of Learning: key messages
- Upcoming External Conferences, Workshops and Events
- 5 things I am taking away from the 2018 Festival of Learning